Iconic Tissue Level meets Immediacy.
The design of the Straumann® TLX Implant takes into account key biological principles of hard and soft tissue healing.
Straumann® TLX Implant System
DESIGNED FOR IMMEDIATE PROTOCOLS
• Fully tapered implant design for high primary stability combined with the predictability of a Tissue Level Implant
• A narrow implant diameter option, 3.75 mm
PERI-IMPLANT HEALTH MANAGEMENT
• Reduced risk of nesting bacteria
• Optimized cleanability with the connection at the soft tissue level
• Machined collar for soft tissue attachment
SIMPLICITY AND EFFICIENCY
• A one-stage process with restoration at soft-tissue level allows you to use chair time more efficiently
• Ease of restoration even in the posterior region
• Highly efficient treatment protocol thanks to straightforward conventional and digitally integrated workflows
DYNAMIC BONE MANAGEMENT
• Redistribution of native bone and control over insertion torque
• Swiss precision and quality with Roxolid® material and SLActive® surface
Discover Dr. Morton's, Dr. Orgev's, and Dr. Polido's Case Study
Straumann® BLX / TLX Digital Connectivity
Check BLX/TLX workflow for your scanner.
Contact us to learn more