For 3D printing solutions in professional laboratories.
Designed to meet your productivity needs, the Straumann® P50+ delivers user-friendly convenience with less room for human error. Get the peace of mind that comes with the unrivaled support from a single-source provider of digital solutions from intraoral scanners, 3D printers and resins designed for dental 3D printing.
Delivers high productivity while maintaining maximum flexibility enabling more manufacturing freedom.
We test our digital solutions with intelligent connectivity from scan to design and print as one system for reliable quality and accuracy.
Enable high-speed walk-away printing with less room for human error.
Patented Force Feedback technology increases print speed.
New intelligent features ensure user friendliness.
PEACE OF MIND
Unrivalled support from a single-source digital solutions supplier.
The next generation of 3D printing.
"We're getting really consistent results."
- Brandon Dickerman, CDT
P50 + Technical Specifications
- Build area: 231x130mm
- Native pixel: +/- 30µm
- Max part height: 300mm (100mm with ASM)
- Resolution: 4K 3840x2160px
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 600x1660x570mm
- Control: 10 inch touchscreen
- Force Feedback: Yes
- Automatic separation unit: Yes
- Automatic material refill: Yes
- Material identification (RFID): Yes
- Resin temperature control: Yes
- Auto calibration system: Yes
- Glass reservoirs: Yes
- Metal build platforms: Yes
- Team Viewer inside: Yes