3Shape TRIOS® Intraoral Scanners
Rock your practice.
As part of our fully validated Straumann Group Digital Solutions, we offer the 3Shape TRIOS: a powder-free intraoral scanner with highly accurate 3D output and realistic colors, with ‘AI Scan’ removing unwanted soft tissue for fast impression taking. In addition, 3Shape TRIOS measures the teeth shade and records the patient's own jaw movement to obtain the best restorative result back from lab.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless scanning.
Fast, easy to use, and creates documented-accurate digital color impressions.
Capable of measuring shades of teeth and adding HD photos to the 3D model.
Available with pen grip or handle.
Open STL data format.
FREEDOM OF WIRELESS SCANNING
No annoying wires. Easy battery exchange for a continuous scan experience. Three long-lasting, rechargeable batteries included. Wide variety of indications, restorative options and materials.
Digital impression scanning with 3Shape TRIOS® Intraoral Scanners can increase your annual profits by $27,263 and save you 140 hours per year in staff time, compared to a traditional analog workflow. Go Beyond your digital journey with 3Shape TRIOS® intraoral scanners from Straumann® - a fit for every practice.
Watch TRIOS 5 in action
3Shape TRIOS® 5
- LED and haptic feedback guide every scan
- Calibration free with all-day battery power*
- 30% smaller and 20% lighter than TRIOS 4
- Designed to be comfortable in the hand
- Autoclavable scan tips, single-use body sleeves
- Designed for easy cleaning and disinfection
*All-day defined as more than 30 patients
3Shape TRIOS® 4
- New generation of TRIOS smart tips with instant-heat technology for optimized scanning
- Built-in fluorescent technology
- AI scan technology for simplified scanning
- Realistic colors and shade measurements
3Shape TRIOS® 3
- Lightweight pod and scanner connects to your computer via USB
- Handheld 3D scanner with Ultrafast Optical Sectioning™ technology
- Capable of measuring shades of teeth and adding HD photos to the 3D model
- AI scan technology for simplifies scanning
- Realistic colors and shade measurement
Estimate based on an average of 20 single crowns and bridges cases per month at an a $1,190 USD fee per patient case.
Dental fee data sourced from "2018 Survey of Dental Fees" by The American Dental Association’s (ADA). https://ebusiness.ada.org/productcatalog/55492/Center-for-Professional-Success/Survey-of-Dental-Fees-2018/CPS-PR063
Calculation Source: https://triosroi.3shape.com/#/result/4c37ebcc-6d06-4784-aeff-02ce948706e5
Experience how TRIOS can enable you to provide even better patient care. Schedule your free online demo with a TRIOS product specialist.
Visit the 3Shape Online Academy for webinars and courses on getting started with 3Shape TRIOS solutions. Join an online class to master digital workflows or request a personalized session with a 3Shape training expert to address the specific needs of your clinic or lab.