Small diameter, great achievements.
Bring reliability to your practice through the next generation of immediate esthetic solutions for reduced interdental spaces and bone availability.
Helix GM Narrow
Designed to offer confidence, the Neodent® Ø2.9mm Helix GM Narrow provides an immediate, small diameter solution to provide more simplicity for treatment protocol – regardless of whether guided or non-guided techniques are used – confidence without compromising on strength, and flexibility for immediate esthetic outcomes in limited interdental spaces.
A CONNECTION BASED ON PROVEN CONCEPTS
A connection based on proven concepts.
FLEXIBILITY FOR IMMEDIATE ESTHETIC OUTCOMES
Versatile portfolio designed for limited spaces.
SIMPLICITY FOR TREATMENT PROTOCOLS
Intuitive and functional surgical cassette to best suit any chosen surgical procedure.
Confidence for a strong and stable implant placement
Flexibility for immediate esthetic outcomes
The Versatility of Helix
1. Dynamic progressive thread design
• Coronal: Double start threads with rounded root > compressing;
• Apex: V-Shape > Self-cutting High primary stability.
2. Tapered body design
• Coronal: Progressive tapered design;
• Apex: 12°
Under-osteotomy for bone types 3 and 4.
3. Hybrid contour
• Coronal: Cylindrical;
• Apex: Conical.
4. Active Apex
• Short tip;
• Helicoidal flutes
Simplicity for treatment protocols
1. An intuitive and functional compact surgical cassette
2. A predictable Guided Procedure with the EasyGuide concept
3. One Screwdriver available both for Neodent® GM and GM Narrow
Would you like to buy our products?
Check it out the options available for you on the Neodent eShop!