Straumann Industry Forum – Advancing immediacy in the esthetic zone
Dr. Jochen Tunkel talks about how immediacy protocols and innovative biomaterials can help obtain optimal hard and soft tissue volume in the esthetic zone.
The number of concepts on immediate implant rehabilitation in the esthetic zone is steadily growing. At the same time, the world of dentistry is being transformed by digitalization. Both of which help the clinician in their daily routine by increasing precision and saving time. During this lecture, the world-renowned speaker will share, discuss, and highlight clinical advancements on immediate implant rehabilitation in the esthetic zone and how innovative biomaterials can help obtain optimal hard and soft tissue volume for different reconstruction modalities. Special attention will be given to the appropriate planning and selection of the most suitable treatment approach and devices based on the patient's unique anatomic and clinical situations.
Tuesday, 12 October 2021
8:25 – 8:55 PM CET
Dr. Jochen Tunkel
- Master of oral medicine in implantology
- Specialist in periodontology and oral surgery
- Specialist of the German Society of Periodontology (DGParo)
- Leading a private referral practice for implantology, periodontology and oral surgery in Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
- Maxgraft Cortico Competence Center and Emdogain Competence Center
- Chairman of the section „surgical periodontology“ of the German society of oral surgery
- ITI fellow and speaker