The Straumann® PURE Ceramic Implant System
Love your smile.
With the Straumann® PURE Ceramic Implant System you can grant an esthetic, natural-looking and strong treatment for your patients. They will benefit from all the highly esthetic advantages of a natural-looking ceramic implant, ivory colored like a natural tooth root and even in cases of thin gingiva biotypes not shining through. You can rely on our high-performance zirconia ceramic material, which is even stronger than the gold standard, grade-4 titanium implants.*
*Data on file.
Favorable soft tissue attachment, high-end esthetic restorations
High performance zirconia ceramic, 100 % proof tested
ZLA® surface with excellent osseointegration features
Flexible treatment protocols, digital pre-operative implant planning.
A solution that helps you expand your patient pool
Straumann® PURE Ceramic Implant
More than PURE esthetics. The natural-looking and flexible two-piece solution.
The Straumann® PURE Ceramic Implant inner connection together with the respective Straumann® PURE Ceramic Implant abutments combines reliable Straumann® performance with highly PURE esthetic results.
Straumann® PUREloc Retentive System for Hybrid Dentures
Straumann PUREloc Retentive System at a glance
• PEEK matrix inserts offering excellent physical properties
• Matrix accommodates up to 40° prosthetic divergence between two abutments
• 6 retention strengths offer optimal adjustment of the denture retention
• Matrix Housing available in titanium, or color-neutral PEEK for a more esthetic outcome
• Ceramic abutment offers a highly esthetic, smooth surface and ultimate hardness - for excellent esthetics and wear resistance
*The Straumann® PUREloc Abutment is only suitable for the two-piece PURE Ceramic Implant.