Visit us at Europerio 10
Hall E, Stand 05 and attend the interesting Corporate Forum.
Prof. Frank Schwarz will chair this session with two world-renowned experts, Prof. Ronald Jung and Prof. Helena Francisco, who will discuss the advantages of immediate treatment protocols in various clinical indications, with a special emphasis on effective soft tissue management.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you on 16 June! Grab your free lunch box*, sit back and enjoy this interesting session.
Straumann Corporate Forum
Thursday, 16 June 2022 | 12.30 – 14.00 | Plenary Hall | Hall D
Clinical decisions for immediate treatment protocols
The clinical management of peri-implant tissues around immediate implants is crucial in modern implant dentistry as it can substantially influence the treatment outcomes, especially in the esthetic zone. This corporate symposium will comprehensively discuss the advantages of immediate treatment protocols in various clinical indications, emphasizing effective soft tissue management. From single to full-arch restorations, you will see the different clinical applications of the Straumann implants, with particular attention to the management and maintenance of the peri-implant tissues.
* while stock lasts
Chair: Prof. Frank Schwarz (DE)
- Professor and Head of the Department of Oral Surgery and Implantology at the Centre for Dentistry and Oral Medicine (Carolinum), Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University Frankfurt, Germany.
Are immediate implants „trendy“ again?
Prof. Ronald Jung, Zürich (CH)
- PhD Head of Division of Implantology at the Clinic of Reconstructive Dentistry, Center of Dental Medicine, University of Zurich.
- Trained in oral surgery, prosthodontics and implant therapy.
- Accomplished and internationally renowned lecturer and researcher, best known for his work in the field of hard and soft tissue management and his research on new technologies in implant dentistry.
- President Elect of the EAO, Past President of the Swiss Society of Reconstructive Dentistry and member of the Board of Directors of the Osteology Foundation.
The patient-centric approach in immediate full arch rehabilitation
Prof. Helena Francisco (PT)
- Professor Helena Francisco acquired a Ph.D. from the University of Lisbon, School of Dental Medicine.
- She received the Postgraduate Certificate in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry from the New York University College of Dentistry (USA) and is a member of the Research Group for Oral Biology and Biochemistry Research Unit in Oral and Biomedical Sciences.
- Besides practicing dentistry, Professor Francisco also works as an Assistant Professor and co-coordinator of the Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry Post-graduate Program at the School of Dental Medicine at the University of Lisbon.
- She has authored several posters, as well as national and international publications.