The 6th edition of the event "Le Cercle by Anthogyr" took place
on July 21st and 22nd, 2022 in the Mont Blanc region.
Nearly 150 dentists, dental assistants, and prosthetic laboratories participated in our event at the Anthogyr site.
Le Cercle, to meet,
to create links of proximity
An event organized by Anthogyr for its customers during which dentists, dental assistants, and prosthetic laboratories meet and share their clinical experiences, successes, and difficulties related to their practice.
- A time to create a new experience, to see the emergence of new solutions in the practice of implantology and patients treatment.
- A privileged time, outside the traditional meetings, to create close ties between colleagues and with the Anthogyr team..
- A moment of conviviality that lasts throughout the day and evening.
For this new 2022 edition, an exceptional program has been concocted, composed of 5 round tables, a workshop, an unprecedented conference, and an evening at altitude.
Le Cercle, exchange around
a quality program
5 round tables were led by speakers,
experts in implantology and dental prosthetics.
- Dr Patrice Margossian and Mr Stevie Pasquier (laboratory) discussed the contribution of digital technology to anterior unit treatment.
- Dr Serge Verdier and Mr Hervé Coste (laboratory), shared their clinical and prosthetic experience on the contribution of guided surgery.
- Dr Philippe Boghanim and Jonathan Murcia shared the surgical secrets of implant success, from soft and hard tissue management to the value of immediate implant extraction.
- Drs. Julie Lamure and Jean-Baptiste Verdino discussed the impact of new implant designs on the management of special anchors.
- Clio Giovannone and Damien Carrotte discussed prosthetic and surgical approaches in the context of immediate treatment of complete arches.
- Eric Genève, Vice-President of Anthogyr and Philippe Neimark, Managing Director of Anthogyr, led a workshop on the company, its development, the axes of change and the major challenges ahead.
Le Cercle, growing together
For this edition, Anthogyr invited an exceptional guest, Jean-François Clervoy, a French astronaut at the European Space Agency (ESA).
During a conference entitled "Together, with audacity and change, always further", Jean-François Clervoy shared his experience from his 3 space flights, from the physical, mental and technical preparation to the sensations during the flight. A journey into space for all participants, and a better understanding of the physiological, psychological, and operational challenges faced by the men and women who explore the universe.
Le Cercle, sharing a convivial
and privileged moment
Le Cercle, is a moment of conviviality, a privileged moment with Anthogyr.
For this edition, we had promised to "take the high road". We kept our promise by offering an immersive evening at an altitude of 3,850 m for the participants.
The programme included a private visit to the Aiguille du Midi, led by high mountain guides, with a breathtaking view of Mont Blanc at sunset and the Chamonix valley.